When you are ready to build the kitchen of your dreams, Sub-Zero appliances are what you need for incredible performance and the ability to customize shape, size, and features. These systems can even be built into the cabinetry and designed to blend in seamlessly with the existing features. This includes things like specialized colors, wood-paneled doors, and other options that provide unmatched flexibility.
Of course, no matter how well-made the product, anything with moving parts is eventually going to require repair. At JC Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning , our team is proud to provide a comprehensive range of Newport Beach Sub-Zero repair and retrofitting services. We can be there for you when the ice maker stops making ice or your refrigerator or freezer can no longer maintain their ideal temperatures. The services we provide are tailored to the unique needs of Sub-Zero appliances, and we have years of knowledge to help us handle the complexity that makes these appliances so wonderful.
Sub-Zero Repair Services You Can Trust
Nearly every kitchen that sports a Sub-Zero appliance is going to sport only Sub-Zero appliances. This is why it is so important to find a team you can rely on to offer expert service for every type of appliance you have in your home.
Just a few of the Sub-Zero kitchen appliances we repair include:
- Ice makers
- Under-counter units
- Wine cellars
Signs You Need Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair
1. Too much water - Since keeping your things at such cool temperatures requires a kit if condensation, a leak could happen in a line or drain pan that gets left unattended. Not only might this bring you excess water, but mold and mildew growth if you don't have the necessary ventilation.
2. Strange sounds - You know what your sub-zero refrigerator sounds like by now. Anything new, loud or abrupt abrupt should be noted and mentioned to our Newport Beach sub zero refrigerator repair team. As these problems can get worse over time, make sure to call us in quickly and let us know what you've heard to the best of your abilities.
3. Your inventory freezing over - Sub zero temperatures is cold, well below zero, but it shouldn't be making it so that your inventory is freezing over. If there comes a point when your stock is freezing over either due to it being too cold, water where it shouldn't be, call in the professionals today to inspect your unit.
4. Temperature fluctuations or not enough cooling - If it's getting to the point that your inventory is going bad because of these shifts in temperature, call in our sub zero refrigerator repair experts. If you're noticing that the temperature has been fluctuating when it shouldn't be, we should be able to get your unit back in working order.
Sub-Zero Appliance Retrofitting
One of the many things that set Sub-Zero appliances apart is how customizable they are. Each one is specially designed to suit the space and aesthetic it inhabits, including sizing and décor. If you find that your appliance is no longer performing up to the standard you expect, however, this poses a challenge – this is not something you can just replace in an afternoon with a trip to your local appliance store. The good news is that with the right team of experts, these systems can be retrofitted and updated with the newest technologies that allow it to work even better than the day it was installed!
When we retrofit your Sub-Zero appliance, you can expect:
- A brand-new, corrosion-free evaporator coil
- An eco-friendly refrigerant
- Quieter, more efficient compressors
- A full two-year warranty for labor and five-year warranty on new parts
Ensuring that your kitchen appliances are in good working condition should not have to be accompanied by a full kitchen remodel. At JC Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning , we are proud to have the skill, knowledge, and resources to restore your existing appliances to an even better level of performance.
Contact us today to find out how our Newport Beach Sub Zero refrigerator repair team can help you!
When you need service fast and quick, you can always count on the JC Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning team!
Our team is trained in comprehensive maintenance and repair.
Our technicians always call 30 minutes before they arrive with fully stocked trucks.
Our Comfort Club members get first priority booking and other benefits.