If you are looking to keep your wines cooled in your home or business, turn to our Los Angeles and Orange County custom wine cellar refrigeration experts. We have over 30 years of experience in installing and repairing these systems. When you entrust the job to us, you can be confident that your valuable collection of wines will be safeguarded in a stable environment.
Custom Wine Cellar Refrigeration Installations Throughout Southern California
If you are putting in a new custom wine cellar, make sure your wine will be stored properly with a high-quality wine cellar refrigeration system. Not only can our professionals help you find a unit that is perfectly sized for your space, but we will also make sure that it gets installed correctly. This ensures the safe and efficient operation of your system for many years to come.
Why Is My Wine Cellar Refrigeration Unit Not Cooling?
Many residential and commercial property owners have faced the challenges of a problematic wine cellar refrigeration system. One of the most common issues we deal with are systems that are failing to produce enough or any cool air.
There are several reasons that you may be experiencing temperature problems in your wine cellar, including:
- Thermostat problems: If you have a faulty thermostat or malfunctioning sensors, it could result in a system not producing the right amount of cool air.
- Fan problems: Temperatures in the cellar can rise due to one or more of the cooling fans being broken.
- Compressor problems: If the compressor is not getting enough power, failing to start properly, or overheating, it will cause cooling issues.
- Capacitor problems: The capacitor’s role is to start the compressor. When it fails to perform its job well, your wine cellar could experience higher temperatures.
The best way to find out what is wrong with your refrigeration system is to reach out to our Orange County or Los Angeles wine cellar refrigeration technicians for an inspection. We have the knowledge and resources to accurately diagnose why your unit is not cooling, and we will provide you with the highest quality solutions.
When To Replace Your Custom Wine Cellar Cooling System
Knowing that a failing wine cellar refrigeration system can put your whole collection in jeopardy, you’ll want to keep an eye out for any warning signs that it is time to replace your equipment.
It may be time to replace your refrigeration unit if you notice:
- The equipment is leaking
- The system is making strange noises
- The unit can’t hold the proper temperature
- The system cannot maintain consistent humidity levels
- When you rely on JC Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning to evaluate your system, we will always start by seeing if there’s any way that it can be repaired. If it makes better financial sense to replace the system, we can advise you accordingly, and ensure you get a new unit that suits your needs and budget.
Don’t Let High Temperatures Kill Your Wine
If you require custom wine cellar refrigeration services in Los Angeles and Orange County, JC Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning is your go-to company. We’ll make sure the job is done right every time so that you can have peace of mind knowing that your wine is safe.
Contact our experienced Orange County custom wine cellar technicians today for a free repair estimate
“JC Refrigeration repaired my Sub Zero refrigerator. Kevin was the best repair person I have ever had at my home.” - Lynda C.